This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance
SEOblog.com is the data controller for the Personal Information you provide. If you have any general data protection queries, please contact us at [email protected]. Or, if you would like more information about our Service, please visit SEOblog.com.
When do we collect Personal Information?
We collect your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Where you have given us consent to collect and process your Personal Information
- Where we require your Personal Information to enter into a contract with you
- Where we require your Personal Information to comply with the law
- Where we or a third party require your Personal Information for legitimate interests that are not legally overruled by your interests or fundamental rights
Why do we collect and store Personal Information?
We collect and use your personal information for the purposes listed in the “Information Collection and Use” section above, provided we have your consent or are legally empowered to do so.
How do you provide your consent?
You provide consent by filling out contact forms on our website, which also allows us to share your information with our sister company, Thrive Ideas, Inc.
Any Personal Information we collect about you is stored for 90 days and used to contact you about our Service and for other marketing purposes. After this period, your information will be deleted.
Withdrawing your consent
You may withdraw your consent to our holding and processing of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
If you have provided consent for your details to be shared with a third party and you wish to withdraw this consent, we request that you please contact the third party directly to do so.
Your GDPR data protection rights
All users located in the E.U. have eight (8) data protection rights under the GDPR:
- The right to be informed: Anyone who processes your Personal Information must be transparent about the data being processed, why it is being processed and who else the data may be shared with.
- The right to access: You have the right to see what Personal Information is being held.
- The right to rectification: Your Personal Information must be able to be corrected or amended, provided we are holding incorrect information about you.
- The right to be forgotten: At any time, you may contact us at [email protected] to request that we delete your Personal Information.
- The right to restrict processing: You may at any time request a temporary halt to the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to data portability: You may request that any Personal Information we hold be provided back to you in a simple, structured and machine-readable format.
- The right to object to processing: You may object to any data processing that falls outside the parameters of the purpose for which the data was originally collected.
- The right to avoid automated decision-making: You may not be subject to decisions based on automated processing alone, including profiling.
Transferring data internationally
Our company is based in the United States. We share data with a third party, our sister company, Thrive Ideas, Inc., which is also U.S.-based. Our business and Service lie outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
By using our website and providing your consent through the methods outlined above, you automatically consent to the transfer of your personal data to other data processors located outside the EEA.
During all international data transfers, SEOblog.com will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our collection, storage and use of personal data collected from users who reside in the E.U. will be governed by the GDPR practices outlined above.
Contacting the appropriate authority
Should you have any concerns or complaints about our company or website that you feel have not been adequately addressed in this Privacy Notice, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at 0303 123 1113 or have a live chat with an ICO agent here.
Last updated: December 2021